Occupiers Liability Claims

Occupiers Liability

At My Free Legal Advice, we signpost you to the perfect solicitor for your case free of charge. Our team will guide you throughout the entire process and help you claim the maximum compensation you rightfully deserve. Whether you are at a supermarket, swimming pool, park, art gallery, or sports complex, when you are on private property, the owner or occupier has a duty of care towards you. If there is clear evidence that they have failed in their duty and you have suffered an injury as a result, you can pursue a claim for compensation.

Contact our experienced advisors for a free consultation and discover the compensation you may be entitled to.

If you have experienced a personal injury on privately owned premises, it can range from being an inconvenience to having a life-altering impact on you and your loved ones.

At My Free Legal Advice, our team handles each case with the utmost dedication and care, treating our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve.

The Occupiers Liability Act 1957 covers the duty of care that property owners owe to visitors, ensuring their safety while on the premises. The solicitors we provide specialize in occupiers' liability claims and can help you navigate the legal process.

By making a compensation claim, you can seek justice for the physical and emotional impact of your injury or illness. Our team is committed to transparency and will keep you informed throughout the entire process. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation you deserve while minimizing any disruption to your life.

Contact us today to learn more about how our team can assist you in obtaining the compensation you are entitled to.