Housing Disrepair

Housing Disrepair Claims

At My Free Legal Advice, we understand the importance of living in a safe and well-maintained rented property. If you've experienced disrepair issues that have caused illness, damage to your belongings, or inconvenience, you may be eligible to claim compensation.
Our specialized solicitors can assist you in making a housing disrepair claim efficiently and without hassle. Whether it's damp or mould on walls, water damage, broken appliances, damaged roof and guttering, or any other disrepair problem, we are here to help. Even minor damages should not be ignored, as you have the right to live in a habitable and comfortable home.

Our experienced team will provide you with expert solicitors who's advice is unparalleled, they will conduct a home survey to assess the damage, and work towards securing the maximum compensation you deserve. Additionally, if you haven't been able to use part or all of your home due to disrepair, you may also be eligible to claim back rent.

You can make a claim against any council or housing association landlord if you have reported a repair that wasn't addressed in a timely manner.


If you've experienced disrepair issues and haven't received the necessary repairs, reach out to us today. Let My Free Legal Advice direct you to a specialist solicitor who will work diligently to ensure your rights as a tenant are protected, and you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to.